Perform labor on all phases of bridge construction including demolition, substructure and superstructure using various types of tools. Work Monday to Friday and occasional weekends, usually 40 - 50 hours per week.
- Attend work as scheduled
- Get along with others
- Follow company handbooks and other instructions
- Communicate in a way others will understand
- Use and care for tools, equipment and materials
- Do general excavation and leveling using a shovel, pick, tamper or jackhammer
- Align, place and tie reinforcing steel of various sizes
- Vibrate concrete inside forms
- Set beams, tie rebar and strip decks
- Carry lumber, plywood, reinforcing steel and other materials
- Pour and level concrete
- Read and understand Safety Data Sheets and container labels
- Identify and communicate safety concerns to management in a timely manner
- Perform other duties as assigned by management
- High School graduate or G.E.D. preferred
- Normal range of vision and hearing (with correction)
- Effectively work at heights
- Walk on uneven ground, stand, climb, bend, kneel, reach, lift and balance
- Lift up to 75 pounds on a regular basis
- Work safely in adverse weather conditions including wind, rain, snow, ice, mud, heat, etc.
- Flexible Spending Account
- Per diem (determined by job and conditions)
Job Type: Permanent, travel with the crew to the next project. On-the-job training provided with career advancement opportunities.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disabled and veterans.
If you want to view the EEO is the Law poster, please choose your language: English – Spanish – Arabic - Chinese
If you want to view the EEO is the Law Supplement poster, please choose your language: English – Spanish – Chinese
If you want to view the Pay Transparency Policy Statement, please click the link: English