Work starts April 2019
- Transport chip seal equipment to/from job sites
- Clean and prep pavement for resurfacing
- Able to use blowers, broom, shovels, and other hand tools needed to complete the project
- Hand work areas as needed
- Be at least 18 years of age or older
- Possess valid commercial driver's licence (CDL) with insurable driving record
- Ability to work days, evenings, weekends, or irregular hours based on projects
- Stand for long periods of time (10+ hours)
- Walk, climb, stoop, kneel, and crouch
- Regularly lift and/or move up to 25 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds
- Exposed to moving mechanical parts; fumes or airborne particles such as dust, dirt, fumes, etc.
- Ability to work in an external environment and under many weather conditions such as frigid cold, heat and humidity, exposure to vibration and or/loud noise
- Will be exposed to working in and around heavy equipment in motion, must be continuously alert to the equipment operators moving in and around job site
Salary & Benefits:
Like our people, our benefits are some of the best in the area.
- Hourly wage based on experience and CDL class/endorsements
- Health/Dental/Vision Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account Plan
- Free Life Insurance on employees
- Free Life Insurance on spouse/dependents
- Short Term Disability
- Long Term Disability
- 401k Match (matched dollar-for-dollar up to 5% of salary)
- Wellness Program
- Safety Incentive Program
If you’re looking for a rewarding career with great benefits and family culture, LL Pelling could be the place for you. Since 1948, we've built our business on the principles of integrity, quality, and safety. It means we treat our employees like family; we pay well, ensure safe work environments, and offer great benefits - some of the best in the construction industry! Our estimators work hard to secure projects that keep everyone working; employees typically work at least 50 hours/week during the season. If you're looking for an employer with a solid reputation that pays well and treats you right, then join our team!
Pre-employment drug screening employer
Random drug testing employer
Minorities, women, and vets encouraged to apply.
LL Pelling participates in E-verify post-employment.
We are an equal opportunity employer.
Qualified minorities, women, veterans and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
If you want to view the EEO is the Law poster, please choose your language: English – Spanish – Arabic - Chinese