Automated Production Division of AGCO
Sioux City truck drivers are responsible for delivering AP products to job sites. This includes the operation of knuckle boom to off load product and anchoring of bulk feed tanks. The drivers must have a clean driving record and a CDL-A. Drivers will be required to assist in loading product at the warehouse, plus other warehouse duties as needed.
- Safely and effectively load and offload products.
- Effectively deliver products to job sites and communicate with office, warehouse, fellow drivers and site personnel.
- Operate knuckle boom crane, hammer drill, impact guns, and other related equipment.
- Advises managers and supervisors on issues including safety, security, employee relations, scheduling, and training. Adhere to company policies.
- Keeps up to date on information and technology affecting functional area to increase innovation and ensure compliance.
- Performs miscellaneous duties and projects as assigned and required.
- Ensure compliance with company standards and cost control, waste reduction, safety and complete on time delivery at the lowest possible cost.
- Make safety a part of daily work activities.
- Follow all DOT and FMCSA regulations.
- Follow appropriate safety rules and procedures.
- Recognize and facilitate the elimination of any unsafe acts or conditions within the facility.
- Report all near misses, incidents, injuries, illnesses, including mobile equipment and property damage.
- High School diploma or equivalent
Qualifications and Experience:
- Minimum age of 21
- Valid CDL-A Drivers License
- 2+ years of truck driving experience
- Must have current medical card
- Must have and maintain clean driving record
- Ability to take instruction and work in team environment.
- Ability to effectively communicate verbally.
This job generally operates in a yard lot and rural job sites, in addition to the warehouse. This role will require the use of electronic logging devices. The employee is occasionally exposed to a wide variety of extreme weather conditions in the work environment. The noise level in the work environment can be loud.
- The physical demands here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of his job.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to sit, stand, walk, use hands and fingers to handle or feel and reach with hands or arms. The position is subject to lifting objects weighing over 25 pounds occasionally.
- The employee is occasionally required to climb or balance and stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to focus.
- Limited overnight travel would be required as most deliveries allow for return to Sioux City at night.
If you want to view the EEO is the Law poster, please choose your language: English – Spanish – Arabic - Chinese
If you want to view the EEO is the Law Supplement poster, please choose your language: English – Spanish – Chinese
If you want to view the Pay Transparency Policy Statement, please click the link: English