Our Newton Division is seeking an Asphalt Plant Front-end Loader Operator.
- This individual will be responsible for charging plant with raw materials for use in producing asphalt.
- Duties also include general maintenance at batch plant such as shoveling, greasing, and other miscellaneous mechanical duties.
- Qualified applicants must be able to frequently climb up and down to heights of 100’ and work in confined spaces.
- Loader or other heavy equipment experience required.
- Valid driver’s license necessary.
- CDL preferred. This is a seasonal position working mid-March or early April thru November depending on weather. Travel may be required during the construction season.
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- AD & D
- 401K Retirement Plan
- Short Term Disability Insurance
- Flex Plan
- Wellness Program
- Paid Holidays
- Funeral Leave
For a complete benefits listing or to learn more about Manatts, Inc., visit www.manatts.com.
Women, minorities, veterans and individuals with
disabilities are encouraged to apply.