Manatt's Inc. in Brooklyn, Iowa is looking for a creative, self-driven and organized individual to support us with design and creation of marketing collateral, company branding, product branding, employee communications, brand/logo consistency, website management and event planning. The successful candidate will have a business or marketing-related degree or equivalent professional qualification and 5-8 years of experience.
Main Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Support and translate business objectives and growth strategies into action items to support Manatt’s brand
- Provide leadership, strategic marketing direction and management for Manatt’s Inc., reflective of Manatt’s core values
- Build consensus by helping groups work together to create solutions that address issues, meet objectives, and resolve problems
- Plan, implement and facilitate an annual strategic marketing plan and budget
- Develop appropriate key performance metrics for determining the success of each marketing plan activities.
- Oversee the design, creation and launch of promotional, marketing, and support collateral including print and digital
- Monitor, review and report results on all marketing activities (monthly, quarterly, annually)
- Provide over site and ownership of content management by way of authoring, proofreading, content creation, etc.
- Manage, direct and coordinate all company-wide employee communications, highlighting Manatt’s core values
- Create content and design of our Manatt Mirror (quarterly publication)
- Develop, expand and manage social media platforms (Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, YouTube, etc.) marketing platforms
- Produce and edit video footage for use on website, social media and training materials
- Plan and execute company special events; manage calendar for Copper Mountain
- Manage selection, training, development, and performance of marketing staff
- Monitor industry best practices
Education and Experience
- Business or marketing-related degree or equivalent professional qualification
- 5-8 years’ experience in marketing, 2 years at the leadership level
- Technical marketing skills
- Construction industry related experience is preferred
- Graphic design and digital marketing knowledge
- Experience with relevant software applications
- Exceptional communication skills
- Ability to initiate, prioritize, monitor and manage several simultaneous projects
- Knowledge of marketing theory and concepts including the ability to effectively communicate company services and competitive advantages.
- Ability to build consensus
- Ability to build relationships
- Ability to generate unique ideas, concepts, and written materials
- Work with teams in all departments, as well as independently
- Positive attitude
- Formal presentation skills
- Organization and planning
- Strategic, forward thinking and critical thinking skills
- Data analysis and management
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Creative with a keen eye for detail
Women, minorities, veterans and individuals with
disabilities are encouraged to apply.