- Waukee, IA 50263
- Booneville, IA 50038
- West Des Moines, IA 50266
Perform labor on all phases of bridge construction including demolition, substructure and superstructure using various types of tools. Work Monday to Friday and occasional weekends, usually 40 - 50 hours per week.
- Attend work as scheduled
- Get along with others
- Follow company handbooks and other instructions
- Communicate in a way others will understand
- Use and care for tools, equipment and materials
- Do general excavation and leveling using a shovel, pick, tamper or jackhammer
- Align, place and tie reinforcing steel of various sizes
- Vibrate concrete inside forms
- Set beams, tie rebar and strip decks
- Carry lumber, plywood, reinforcing steel and other materials
- Pour and level concrete
- Read and understand Safety Data Sheets and container labels
- Identify and communicate safety concerns to management in a timely manner
- Perform other duties as assigned by management
- High School graduate or G.E.D. preferred
- Normal range of vision and hearing (with correction)
- Effectively work at heights
- Walk on uneven ground, stand, climb, bend, kneel, reach, lift and balance
- Lift up to 75 pounds on a regular basis
- Work safely in adverse weather conditions including wind, rain, snow, ice, mud, heat, etc.
- Flexible Spending Account
- Per diem (determined by job and conditions)
Job Type: Permanent, travel with the crew to the next project. On-the-job training provided with career advancement opportunities.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disabled and veterans.
If you want to view the EEO is the Law poster, please choose your language: English – Spanish – Arabic - Chinese
If you want to view the EEO is the Law Supplement poster, please choose your language: English – Spanish – Chinese
If you want to view the Pay Transparency Policy Statement, please click the link: English