Job Type: Full-Time
Cunningham-Reis is looking for entry level and skilled laborers to build bridges throughout the State of Iowa.
This position will perform manual labor on all phases of bridge construction including demolition, substructure and superstructure using various types of tools. Travel to various job sites through out the State of Iowa may be required.
Cunningham-Ries , LLC - a division of Manatts, Inc., is a long established, family owned business that performs bridge construction and repair for the State and Counties in Iowa, and also a few private structures. The long range objective of our Company is the continuous development of a growing and prospering business through which customers, employees and the company will benefit.
Cunningham-Reis is an equal opportunity employer that strives to retain its employees and promote from within. Our company offers an approved informal training and promotion program.
This position involves various aspects of bridge construction and includes but is not limited to:
- Building forms
- Pour , level and finish concrete
- Use of basic tools including but not limited to, shovel, pick, or jackhammer
- Tie rebar
- Bridge decking.
- Must be able to stand/walk for long periods of time, bend, and squat, frequently lift 50+ lbs. and endure weather extremes.
- Follow instructions and work safely
- Work is throughout the State of Iowa, travel may be required as the job location changes. Overnight stays may be required.
- Reliability is a must
- Maintain tools and equipment
- Must be able to stand, climb, bend, kneel, lift and balance for extended periods of time
- Lift 50+ pounds on a regular basis
- Work safely in various adverse weather conditions
Pre-employment drug screen is required.
Cunningham-Reis, LLC offers a very competitive benefits package:
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Life and AD&D Insurance
- 401K Retirement Plan
- Short-Term Disability Insurance
- Flex Plan
- Paid Holidays
- Wellness Program
- Paid weekly with direct deposit
- Per diem (when applicable)
Cunningham-Reis is an equal opportunity employer. Women, minorities, veterans and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
Women, minorities, veterans and individuals with
disabilities are encouraged to apply.