Minimum Years of Experience Required: 1 Year
Now Accepting Applications We are currently accepting applications for experienced Cement Masons/Finishers to join our team of concrete professionals. If you are interested in an opportunity, please click the "Apply Now" button to submit your resume.
About Us We are a family owned and operated 3rd generation Concrete & Asphalt company that services both the Iowa and Kansas regions. We are proud of the level of craftsmanship that our team provides on all of our projects. We have earned an reputation with all of our clients for providing only the best that the industry has to offer, thus making our business a successful endeavor for the last 47-years.
- Experience smoothing and finishing surfaces of poured concrete, such as roads, or curbs using a variety of hand and power tools
- Able to align forms for roads, curbs, or patch voids
- Ability to use saws to cut expansion joints
- Experience spreading concrete into inaccessible sections of forms, using rake or shovel
- Levels concrete to specified depth and workable consistency, using hand held screen and floats to bring water to surface and produce soft topping.
- Smoothes, and shapes surfaces of freshly poured concrete, using straightedge and float or power screen.
- Finishes concrete surfaces, using power trowel, or wets and rubs concrete with abrasive stone to impart finish.
- Mold expansion joints and edges, using edging tools, jointers, and straightedge.
- Produce rough concrete surface, using broom.
- Direct sub-grade work, mixing of concrete, and setting of forms.
- Break up and repair old concrete surfaces, using pneumatic tools
- Willingness to help with other tasks needed to complete highway patching
This is an excellent opportunity for the right individuals. We are seeking candidates that have at least 1-year of experience, and that are seeking long-term employment. If you are interested in this opportunity, please click the "Apply Now" button to submit your resume for immediate consideration.
Women, minorities, veterans and individuals with
disabilities are encouraged to apply.